Hi Trails West Families,
Trails West is thrilled to be hosting our first ever “Stick-It-To-Hunger” family ‘Stick & Puck’ event on Labour Day, Monday Sept 4, 2023. Trails West is sponsoring a full day of ice at Flames Community Arenas (Gold and Blue) so that Trails West families can come out for a drop in “Stick & Puck” ice session in support of the Calgary Food Bank. These are non-instructional ice times geared to families with kids around similar ages and will be a great way to try on all that gear and break in those new skates before evaluations start on Sept 7!
Volunteer Opportunity: Sign up for a Check in Volunteer shift and earn 1 credit towards your volunteer bond. Volunteers will ensure that families sign liability waivers and will collect food donations throughout their shift: Sign Up to Volunteer!
Please see below for details:
- No registration required.
- Players must wear full equipment (including U18 /U21)
- Adults (over 18) must wear helmets.
- Bring your own puck.
- Sign a waiver at the check in table upon arrival – or print and sign at home and bring it along (see attached).
- Sorry No Goaltenders (for safety and insurance purposes)
- BRING A NON-PERISHABALE FOOD DONATION FOR THE FOOD BANK – or scan QR code at the check in table to donate $ when you arrive.
Please stick to the below age groups for each ice session for safety considerations.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Courtney Dreger – TWHA Administrator