Pro Shop Attendant
The Pro Shop Attendant is a part time position, with varying hours (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, weeknights) dependent on time of year and requirements of the shop and Pro Shop Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Report directly to the Pro Shop Supervisor
* A Pro Shop Attendant is responsible for delivering a high quality of service to the customers in a timely fashion
* Responsible for proper inventory control
* Conduct merchandise and services sales
* Build rapport with the general membership and external community to create customer base
* Submit reports and/or issues to the Pro Shop Supervisor
* Assist the Pro Shop Supervisor with other duties as required
* Work closely with the other staff to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the facility
* Evening and weekend work will be required
Qualifications and Experiences:
* Previous experience in retail or pro shop operations an asset
* Skate sharpening experience a definite asset – training will be provided
* Good organizational, communicational, and interpersonal skills
* Proven record of strong customer service skills
* Working knowledge of IT devises, and computer software including MS Office, POS system, transaction devices (credit/debit card machines)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in the position.
Thank you for your interest, however only the applicants elected for an interview will be contacted.