As of February 8th, the following activity is permitted at Flames Community Arenas (FCA):
On-ice 1 on 1 training OR 1 on 1 household training (a trainer training members of the same household):
- Trainer must wear a face mask and keep at least 3 meters from trainee(s)
- Trainer and trainee(s) must maintain at least 3 meters from another 1 on 1 group
- Maximum of 2 groups per ice session (2 separate 1 on 1 groups)
- No on-ice cycling through multiple “trainers” or “trainees” (meaning 1 trainer with trainee(s) for entire session)
- Trainers must be professional, certified and/or paid trainers who are providing active instruction and correction. Passive supervision of a physical activity is not considered training!
Ice is $100 / hour plus GST
Monday to Friday – 7:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday – 8:00am to 8:00pm
Booking inquiries should be directed to Adam at email@example.com.