July 13, 2022
RED DEER – Hockey Alberta is expanding the Member Liaison Team and looking for new teammates.
The Member Liaison will play a significant role in the pursuit of the vision and mission of Hockey Alberta as it focuses on providing quality service to the member Minor Hockey Associations of Hockey Alberta. Acting as a liaison based on Association size and location, these positions are key in helping establish and enhance Hockey Alberta’s strategic alliance with members. Not only will the Member Liaison role provide guidance and mentorship on items related to governance and day to day operations, but also support in the connection to member service structure on behalf of Minor Hockey Associations in Alberta. Key areas of responds ability include.
• Provide mentorship and guidance to MHA Executive Members
• Guide the MHA to ensure compliance with the requirements of being a Hockey Alberta member MHA and a registered non-profit organization
• Guide MHA’s on Bylaw, Regulation and Policy development and amendment
• Guide MHA’s with respect to meeting structure and effective / efficient meeting etiquette
• Provide the MHA’s with access to tools and resources designed to share best practices and provide information
MINOR HOCKEY OPERATIONS
• Communication and collaboration with member MHA’s and other stakeholders are a priority focus when sharing and gathering information about minor hockey
• Act as a spokesperson for Hockey Alberta in communicating information to the member Minor Hockey Associations
• Lead and guide the member MHA with respect to Hockey Alberta Member Standards
• Engage member MHA’s in discussions that help share ideas related to growing the game
If you or someone you know would be a great fit in supporting the leadership of minor hockey in Alberta, please complete the following nomination/application process through the link below.
The deadline to submit an application or nomination is Wednesday, July 27.